Sustainability in Practice
How do we approach production and manufacturing sustainably and what practices are used? Can you determine what is still sustainable and what is not? The Centre for Innovative Materials matériO Prague in collaboration with the French consulting agencies EG Conseil and hyloh are preparing project consisting of a series of webinars in autumn 2022 focusing on environmental sustainability of products and LCA (life cycle assessment). Come to one of the upcoming webinars in English:
- Towards Sustainability EN #1, 8. 12. 2022 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. GMT+1 (Prague, Paris) REGISTER
- Towards Sustainability EN #2, 8. 12. 2022 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. GMT+1 (Prague, Paris) REGISTER
Webinars in Czech:
- Textiles and Fashion, 1. 11. 2022 10:30 – 12:00 RECORDING
- Design and Furniture + Electronics, 3. 11. 2022 10:30 – 12:00 RECORDING
- Packaging + Transport, 8. 11. 2022 10:30 – 12:00 RECORDING
- Retail and Construction, 10. 11. 2022 10:30 – 12:00 RECORDING
The webinars will focus on environmental sustainability issues, introduction to the LCA method and practical examples from these industries.
There will also be webinars held in French. Contact us for more details at email@example.com.
The webinars will be free of charge.
Would you like to read our methodology to learn about the life cycle assessment?
Do you know the three pillars of sustainability? Do you know what is behind the acronym COP? Prepare for our webinars with a short 5 question quiz to help you refresh the basic terms from sustainability field.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.
Project partners are:
Media partners are: